Monday, May 7, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award Part 1


My First Blog Award! 


After 3 years, 46 posts, and only 9 followers, I finally received my first award from Linda Hatton at The WhatNot Shop.  The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers, with less than 200 followers, who have inspired others in some way.  The Liebster award helps spread the word about new bloggers to the blogging community. The idea is to give a little, get a lot.

Thank you, Linda Hatton, for your kindness and generosity.  I met Linda through the Platform Challenge, hosted by Robert Lee Brewer in April 2012.  Linda is the managing editor of Mouse Tales Press. She created Mouse Tales to encourage emerging writers by publishing their work.
 She wanted to "create a place where new writers would feel safe submitting their work."

"Liebster" means favorite.  And Linda is definitely a Liebster Blog award winner in my book.  But now the torch has been passed on.  As a recipient of the Liebster Blog, I have the honorable task of awarding 5 other bloggers this award.  

Please stay tuned for my selection of the next recipients of the Liebster Blog award...

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Blog awards are awesome. Congratulations, Romelle :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...